I started to talk about Pakistan and ended up talking about Kucinich’s motion to impeach Dick Cheney.
Here are my thoughts on Pakistan:
Imagine a nation harboring our enemies, taking billions in our money, attacking its lawyers and other pro-Western Democrats, working with the Taliban, promoting Radical Islam, and having a nuclear bomb…
OK. Don’t imagine. Just name it: Pakistan.
George Bush, is there some reason you coninue to prop up the Musharraf Dictatorship? Did you really forget what happened to one of the other dictators we recently supported, a man by the name of Saddam Hussein?
As we continue to arm our enemies, do we EVER learn our lesson?
Unions Speak Out
Dan Duncan, President, Northern Virginia Labor Council
Leonard Bumbaca, President of the Fairfax Education Association
Dolores Trevino Gerber, Communication Workers of America
Joyce Putnam, Office of Professinal Employees International Union
Vance Ayres, Building Trades Unions
Why Mark Levine, a free speech advocate, supports the ruling against Phelps’ funeral protests. And it’s not just because he hates Fred Phelps…
Mark’s thoughts on the many nooses popping up by copycat racists after Jenna. Is this permissible free spech?
PLUS The various apologies of Civil Rights Chief John Tanner
Guest: Angela Anderson, Vice President for Climate Programs at the National Environmental Trust
- 12/19/2014Shame on Sony! [News Views 6 pm 89.3 FM]
- 12/17/2014Sympathy for Sydney [Australian Radio]
- 12/16/2014Virginia Politics [WPFW]
- 12/15/2014Effective Protests [NV]
- 12/10/2014I Can’t Breathe [ISLM]
- 12/8/2014Yes, We Tortured [IS]
- 12/5/2014Stop Police Violence! [NV]
- 12/3/2014We Need Body Cameras Nationwide [Fox 5]
- 12/3/2014Cosby Case and Repub Threats on Immigration [IS]
- 12/2/2014How to Effectively Protest [FOX Channel 5]
- 11/26/2014Marion Barry, Immigration, Ferguson, Hagel, and Cosby [IS]
- 11/24/2014Debate on Immigration [News Channel 8]
- 11/19/2014Google Knows [IS]
- Older Archives