The Definition of Torture
Giving up Our Sources
And other news of the week…
Larry Craig is staying in the Senate. And staying married. How does his situation compare to others?
Mark’s guest, social worker John Craig, Co-Founder of the Straight Partners Network, specializes in bisexuality and treatment of straight spouses of gay husbands and wifes. He theorizes that for the new generation, labels of “gay”, “lesbian”, “straight” and “bisexual” are becoming increasingly passe.
Democratic Congress Passes Bill to Make Blackwater and Other U.S. Mercenary Warriors Subject to Prosecution!
The Fired Prosecutors Refused to Fix Elections!
More Evidence Anita Hill was Right
John McCain’s “Christian Nation”
Hillary Clinton and the Nation’s Nostalgia for Bill
Mark brings his favorite Republican punching bag to the show and gives you a chance to join in. Call in and debate Republican strategist Mike Lane on Iraq, Pakistan, SCHIP, Clarence Thomas, or the subject of your choice.
Bring it on!
Why he has a chip on his shoulder…
And why he can’t let it go.
- 11/3/2014Pre-Election Night Inside Scoop TV 7 pm
- 11/1/2014FOX News 9 pm
- 10/31/2014Midterms, Ebola, and ISIS [News Channel 8]
- 10/31/2014Scared Yet? [89.3 FM] 6 pm
- 10/29/2014Midterm Madness [LM]
- 10/22/2014Terror in Canada [LM]
- 10/21/2014Ebola, Shemola [Australian Radio]
- 10/15/2014Don’t Panic! [LM]
- 10/27/2014Did an Obama Volunteer Hire a Legal Prostitute? Who Cares? [FOX]
- 10/10/2014Ebola, ISIS, Midterms, and Palin Family Brawl [News Channel 8]
10/9/2014ObamaCare is Working. Does Anyone Know?
- 10/8/2014We Did It! Marriage Equality in Majority of USA [Leslie Marshall]
- 10/7/2014The War on Terrorism [Hannity]
- Older Archives