Meanwhile Mike Huckabee wants to target=”_blank”>amend the Constitution to meet “God’s standards”
To those who fear theocracy in America, I say, (badly) paraphrasing Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar, “the fear, dear Brutus, is not in the Middle East but in ourselves.”
I’ve been holding a lot of conversations about politics.
Is it just me or do you also find it exasperating when someone simultaneously complains, “All Democrats and Republicans are the same” and “Why can’t people put partisanship aside and do what’s best for the country?”
When someone says “The Democrats don’t stand by their principles. They’re just like the Republicans.” And then says “why can’t the Dems compromise more and work with Republicans?”
When someone says, “The Democrats spend just as much as the Republicans and support earmarks” and then turns around and says “The Democrats haven’t accomplished anything.”
Today we discuss how much of the American electorate is taught to hold two contradictory ideas in their head simultaneously without realizing the contradiction.
Mark Debates Ex-Congressional Staffer, Republican Buzz Hawley on the Republican Choices in 2008 Presidential Race
I’m still undecided at this late stage.
Call in and convince me.
Listen Live here or on 89.3 FM in Metro Washington and Baltimore.
The pundits had completely written Hillary Clinton off, just as they coronated her a week before Iowa. Isn’t it wonderful when the voters tell the pundits to back off?
I discuss the impact of this important primary in the future of both political parties.
- 4/2/2015 Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 4/1/2015 Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 3/31/2015 Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 3/30/2015 Religion Should be a Shield, Not a Sword [IS]
- 3/27/2015 Indiana’s New Anti-Gay Law [IS]
- 3/26/2015 The Suicidal Co-Pilot [IS]
- 3/25/2015 Ted Cruz and Bowe Bergdahl [ISLM]
- 3/24/2015 G’Day from Australia [IS]
- 3/22/2015 Aaron Shock, Republican Obstruction, and Support for Easier Voting [News Channel 8]
- 3/21/2015 Bibi, Barack, and Boehner Won’t Affect Strong US-Israel Alliance [FOX]