Discussing the Potomac Primary with Metropolitan Washington’s Pacifica audience
Just before the Potomac Primary, Mark poses his tough questions to representatives of the Clinton, McCain, and Obama campaigns to help you decide who to vote for.
The Democrats tie Super Tuesday.
While the Republicans, after more than 60% voted AGAINST McCain, are going to get him as a nominee.
Now THIS is the problem with having all the states vote at once…
(Treat this as “Week in Review” and comment on anything you like.)
Mark and Republican Strategist Mike Lane discuss the greatest national primary in American history: 22 states vote tomorrow.
For Democrats, it’s difficult to decide because both candidates are so good: intelligent, compassionate, and dedicated to serving all Americans.
For Republicans, it’s also a difficult choice because they hate their candidates so much. Will it be the whiny flip flopper? Or the one hated by Rush Limbaugh but endorsed by the New York Times?
According to the Senate’s Joint Economic Committee, It’s enough to pay for health care for every uninsured man, woman, and child in America.
Mark went on the Leslie Marshall show to discuss this isssue.
PLUS more reasons to vote for Obama!
- 4/18/2015 All Things Hillary [Fox News at 1 pm]
- 4/17/2015 What Do You Want from your State Representative? [IS]
- 4/16/2015 Free the Children! [IS]
- 4/15/2015 Should Judges Be Elected? Should Children Be Allowed to Go Outside and Play? [ISLM]
- 4/14/2015 College for America’s Undocumented Immigrants? Absolutely! [IS]
- 4/13/2015 Here She Comes! Ready for Hillary [IS]
- 4/10/2015 Why is Liberalism so Weak in the Heartland? [IS]
- 4/9/2015 Live from North Dakota: Liberalism in the Heartland [IS]
- 4/8/2015 Another Murder of a Black Man by a Cop Captured on Camera [IS]
- 4/7/2015 Where Do Your Values Come From? [ISLM]