A place where we are winning the war in Iraq
Where everyone believes their own propaganda
Where torture isn’t “torture”
And where Brownie really was doing a heck of a job…
PLUS The Inside Scoop on CURVEBALL, the Iraqi engineer who claimed Iraq had mobile biological weapons labs and who the Administration used as an excuse to invade Iraq
In honor of those who died for their country,
In honor of those who are wounded with inadequate care,
In honor of those who died for nothing,
In shame of those who put them there.
I started to talk about Pakistan and ended up talking about Kucinich’s motion to impeach Dick Cheney.
Here are my thoughts on Pakistan:
Imagine a nation harboring our enemies, taking billions in our money, attacking its lawyers and other pro-Western Democrats, working with the Taliban, promoting Radical Islam, and having a nuclear bomb…
OK. Don’t imagine. Just name it: Pakistan.
George Bush, is there some reason you coninue to prop up the Musharraf Dictatorship? Did you really forget what happened to one of the other dictators we recently supported, a man by the name of Saddam Hussein?
As we continue to arm our enemies, do we EVER learn our lesson?
Unions Speak Out
Dan Duncan, President, Northern Virginia Labor Council
Leonard Bumbaca, President of the Fairfax Education Association
Dolores Trevino Gerber, Communication Workers of America
Joyce Putnam, Office of Professinal Employees International Union
Vance Ayres, Building Trades Unions
- 2/2/2015We’re Every Weekday Now! [Inside Scoop 3 pm]
- 1/28/2015Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 12/19/2014Shame on Sony! [NV]
- 12/17/2014Sympathy for Sydney [Australian Radio]
- 12/16/2014Virginia Politics [WPFW]
- 12/15/2014Effective Protests [NV]
- 12/10/2014I Can’t Breathe [ISLM]
- 12/8/2014Yes, We Tortured [IS]
- 12/5/2014Stop Police Violence! [NV]
- 12/3/2014We Need Body Cameras Nationwide [Fox 5]
- 12/3/2014Cosby Case and Repub Threats on Immigration [IS]
- 12/2/2014How to Effectively Protest [FOX Channel 5]
- 11/26/2014Marion Barry, Immigration, Ferguson, Hagel, and Cosby [IS]
- Older Archives