Democratic Congress Passes Bill to Make Blackwater and Other U.S. Mercenary Warriors Subject to Prosecution!
The Fired Prosecutors Refused to Fix Elections!
More Evidence Anita Hill was Right
John McCain’s “Christian Nation”
Hillary Clinton and the Nation’s Nostalgia for Bill
Mark brings his favorite Republican punching bag to the show and gives you a chance to join in. Call in and debate Republican strategist Mike Lane on Iraq, Pakistan, SCHIP, Clarence Thomas, or the subject of your choice.
Bring it on!
Why he has a chip on his shoulder…
And why he can’t let it go.
The Canadian Dollar is more valuable than ours!
Strike at GM Over
Republican Presidential Candidates Snub Blacks
Limbaugh Snubs the Military!
More on Children’s Health Care
Rich Get Richer While Poor Get Poorer
Military Contractors: Dangerous and Expensive
Optimism in the Middle East?
- “Don’t Tase Me, Bro!” (a new rallying cry and, in contrast with Columbia, the WRONG way to deal with free speech)
- The Republican Filibuster of Habeas Corpus (Presumably, their next step is to repeal the Bill of Rights?)
- Remembering the Jena Six (a contemporary primer on racism in the USA and the apparently self-unaware American racists who still cannot see the obvious)
- Dan Rather Seeks Vindication (Yeah, the particular documents may have been forged, but the overall story was true. Bush DID receive favorable treatment in the National Guard and did go AWOL when ordered to take a drug test. In this February 2004 report, Mark has the facts AND documents.
- Hamas Strengthens its Rule Over Gaza (brutally suppressing dissent by Fatah and other Palestinians)
- Did Israel bomb a Syrian Nuclear Plant? (Syria says no. Israel’s not talking).
- Debate over SCHIP (Health care for 10 million uninsured American children or 41 days in Iraq? Where should our money go?)
- 10/22/2014Why Our Economy is Better than Europe’s [LM 4 pm]
- 10/21/2014Ebola, Shemola [Australian Radio]
- 10/15/2014Don’t Panic! [LM]
- 10/12/2014Did an Obama Volunteer Hire a Legal Prostitute? Who Cares? [FOX]
- 10/10/2014Ebola, ISIS, Midterms, and Palin Family Brawl [News Channel 8]
10/9/2014ObamaCare is Working. Does Anyone Know?
- 10/8/2014We Did It! Marriage Equality in Majority of USA [Leslie Marshall]
- 10/7/2014The War on Terrorism [Hannity]
- 10/1/2014One Cheer for the War Against ISIS [Australian Radio]
- 9/29/2014Scalia Says Corporations Must Be Legally Allowed to Bribe Politicians. This is Why He’s Wrong. [IS]
- 9/16/2014What Obama Doesn’t Understand About ISIS [IS]
- 9/15/2014Immigration Debate [ISTV]
- 9/12/2014Inside Scoop Smorgasbord
- Older Archives