Guest: Republican Strategist Mike Lane
Guests: Mohamed Yahya, a refugee from Darfur;
and Alex Meixner, Director of Policy and Government Relations for the Save Darfur Coalition
This show will be broadcast live on WPFW (Pacifica 89.3-FM) at 11 am in the Metro Washington DC/Baltimore area.
Guest: R.J. Hillhouse, Author of Outsourced.
What’s more scary than the Government watching your every move? Private companies stalking to you, funded by taxpayers and accountable to no one.
How Homophobia destroys American Families
Guest: Therapist John Craig (no relation to the Senator) who counsels straight spouses of gay men and women
- 9/16/2014What Obama Doesn’t Understand About ISIS [Inside Scoop 3 pm]
- 9/15/2014Immigration Debate [ISTV]
- 9/12/2014Inside Scoop Smorgasbord
- 9/11/2014Thirteen Years After 911, the World’s a Bigger Mess [IS]
- 9/10/2014Domestic Violence [IS]
- 9/9/2014Ray Rice, Bob McDonnell, and Citizens United [IS]
- 9/8/2014Inside Scoop 9/8/14
- 9/5/2014The Virginia Governor is Going to Jail [NV]
- 8/30/2014How’s the Federal Reserve Handling the Economy? [IS]
- 8/29/2014Nine-Year Old Girl with an Uzi [NV]
- 8/28/2014The Airline Seat Reclining War [IS]
- 8/27/2014Should Corporations Move to Canada to Avoid US Taxes? [Hannity]
- 8/26/2014Blame the NRA [IS]
- Older Archives