Mark debates his guest, Paul Jones attorney Gil Davis over whether the American techniques used to fight the “War on Terror” since we let Bin Laden go at Tora Bora and invaded Iraq have helped or hindered Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups.
Guest: Dr. James M. Hutchens, Regional Director of Christians United for Israel, whose Founder and National Chairman is Pastor John Hagee.
For more information on the fervent right-wing evangelical Christian support for Israel, check out these links:
Birth Pangs of a New Christian Zionism
Jews and the Christian Right: Is the Honeymoon Over?
How much of evangelical support of Israel is to hasten the Second Coming of Jesus?
Is this support good for Israel? good for Jews? good for America?
Does it temper strong Jewish disagreement with other elements of the Religious Right’s agenda, such as bigotry against gay people, anti-abortion laws, and demolishing the separation of church and state?
It’s an M&M Wednesday.
Long-time XM listeners enjoyed M&M Fridays. Now Make it Plain host Mark Thompson comes on the Inside Scoop to discuss Bill Cosby’s new book and Mark’s new move to Sirius.
Mark & Mark are one of the few white and black radio host duos unafraid to frankly discuss race. Listen live right here at marklevinetv.com (5 pm E, 4 pm C, 3 pm M, 2 pm P).
Mark debates Mike Lane on the issues of the week.
Congratulations Al. Now if you’d only run for President…
- 11/24/2014Debate on Immigration [News Channel 8]
- 11/19/2014Google Knows [IS]
- 11/17/2014Much Ado Over Gruber [Hannity]
- 11/16/2014Will Repubs Shut Down Gov’t Again? [News Channel 8]
- 11/14/2014Will Supreme Court Kill Obamacare? [NV]
- 11/12/2014Low 2014 Election Turnout; Supreme Court Takes On ObamaCare (Again) [IS]
- 11/7/2014Wake Up, Democrats! [NV]
- 11/5/2014Midterm Madness [LM]
- 11/4/2014Election Day [Australian Radio]
- 11/3/2014Midterms, Ebola, and ISIS [News Channel 8]
- 11/2/2014Pre-Election Night Inside Scoop TV
- 10/31/2014Scared Yet? [NV]
- 10/29/2014Midterm Madness [LM]
- Older Archives