Guest: Former FBI Agent Michael German, who was fired for exposing the FBI fraud and incompetence that compromised a serious investigation into the new ties between white supremacists and Islamic terrorists.
Having promised to place the transcript of what Senator Grassley put in the Congressional Record regarding this, I reprint it in the blog below.
A place where we are winning the war in Iraq
Where everyone believes their own propaganda
Where torture isn’t “torture”
And where Brownie really was doing a heck of a job…
PLUS The Inside Scoop on CURVEBALL, the Iraqi engineer who claimed Iraq had mobile biological weapons labs and who the Administration used as an excuse to invade Iraq
In honor of those who died for their country,
In honor of those who are wounded with inadequate care,
In honor of those who died for nothing,
In shame of those who put them there.
I started to talk about Pakistan and ended up talking about Kucinich’s motion to impeach Dick Cheney.
Here are my thoughts on Pakistan:
Imagine a nation harboring our enemies, taking billions in our money, attacking its lawyers and other pro-Western Democrats, working with the Taliban, promoting Radical Islam, and having a nuclear bomb…
OK. Don’t imagine. Just name it: Pakistan.
George Bush, is there some reason you coninue to prop up the Musharraf Dictatorship? Did you really forget what happened to one of the other dictators we recently supported, a man by the name of Saddam Hussein?
As we continue to arm our enemies, do we EVER learn our lesson?
- 12/22/2013Raucous Caucus 12 Noon
- 12/19/2013ObamaCare, NSA Spying, & Gun Violence [IS]
- 12/15/2013Newtown Anniversary [RC]
- 12/12/2013Can you Squelch a Paranoid Rumor on the Internet? [IS]
- 12/11/2013Defense Authorization Maintains Guantanamo [RT]
- 12/10/2013Mandela and the Republican Party [Australian Radio]
- 12/9/2013Income Inequality [ISTV]
- 12/6/2013Mandela [NV]
- 12/5/2013Want to Spy on Us? Get a Warrant! [IS]
- 12/2/2013Saudi Arabia, Iran, and the USA [RT]
- 11/27/2013Defending ObamaCare and Obama [CNBC]
- 11/26/2013Thanksgiving [Australian Radio]
- 11/25/2013Debating a Conservative [ISTV]
- Older Archives