Mark on Michael Jackson and Leslie Marshall shows
Democrats Find Spine Today!
February 14, 2008
Bush in Contempt! Torture Banned! No Retroactive Immunity for Bush’s Illegal Surveillance!
Flip-flopping McCain voted today to allow torture.
Meanwhile the House Democrats may have miraculously found their spine in Article I of the Constitution by voting today to hold Miers and Bolton in contempt!
And Republicans disrupt Tom Lantos’ Memorial Service! Boy they hate Congtressional Oversight. Don’t they!
Did you know we executed 8 Japanese for water torture (the old name for waterboarding)? Maybe they were trying to prevent an atomic bomb explosion. Wouldn’t that make — in Bush’s and McCain’s view — their torture of American servicemen justified?
Oh what a slippery slope we fall on when we start justifying inhumane and unconstitutional violence. Remember when we used to think of America as the good guys? Remember when the world used to agree?
Happy Valentine’s Day. Now if only we could create an America that spread love and was loved by the rest of the world…
Discussing the Potomac Primary with Metropolitan Washington’s Pacifica audience
Just before the Potomac Primary, Mark poses his tough questions to representatives of the Clinton, McCain, and Obama campaigns to help you decide who to vote for.
The Democrats tie Super Tuesday.
While the Republicans, after more than 60% voted AGAINST McCain, are going to get him as a nominee.
Now THIS is the problem with having all the states vote at once…
(Treat this as “Week in Review” and comment on anything you like.)
- 7/23/2014Inside Scoop 3 pm ET
- 7/17/2014Russian-Armed Terrorists Shot Down Civilian Airliner in Ukraine [IS]
- 7/16/2014Can Hamas Terrorists be Stopped? [IS]
- 7/15/2014Australian Radio
- 7/11/2014Should Central American Children Find Refuge in America? [News Views]
- 7/10/2014Troubled Teens, War in Gaza, Child Refugees on US Border [ISLM]
- 7/2/2014Hobby Lobby; History of Mid-East Trouble
- 7/1/2014Hobby Lobby [Inside Scoop]
- 6/26/2014The Supreme Court and other Federal Cases [Inside Scoop]
- 6/24/2014My Campaign for Congress [Australian Radio]
- 6/19/2014My Run for Congress + Crisis in Iraq [Inside Scoop]
- 4/30/2014Australian Radio
- 4/27/20147 Million+ Now Have Coverage. But Billionaires Control Our Elections [News Channel 8]
- Older Archives