I was in a California courtroom yesterday, defending a citizen’s right to criticize a public figure.
It only seems fitting that the longest-serving Republican in Congress would be indicted for corruption. Ted Stevens set the standard that the rest of the Republican Party followed.
The debate over whether to allow gay people to serve openly in the military reminds us that changing the policy tramples the rights of bigots.
Before we do this, we really should consider all the things bigots have done for America….
OK, not really, but all three of them are coming closer to Obama’s foreign policy visions
Guest: Shaun Casey, National Evangelical Coordinator for the Obama Campaign
- 3/31/2015 Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 3/30/2015 Religion Should be a Shield, Not a Sword [Inside Scoop 3 pm]
- 3/27/2015 Indiana’s New Anti-Gay Law [IS]
- 3/26/2015 The Suicidal Co-Pilot [IS]
- 3/25/2015 Ted Cruz and Bowe Bergdahl [ISLM]
- 3/24/2015 G’Day from Australia [IS]
- 3/22/2015 Aaron Shock, Republican Obstruction, and Support for Easier Voting [News Channel 8]
- 3/21/2015 Bibi, Barack, and Boehner Won’t Affect Strong US-Israel Alliance [FOX]
- 3/20/2015 Antarctica is Melting and I Announce my Delegate Race [NV]
- 3/18/2015 Ted Cruz, Guantanamo Redux, and the End of Sequester [Thom Hartmann TV]