Guest: Sarah Posner, author of God’s Profits: Faith, Fraud and the Republican Crusade for Values Voters
Who says Republicans don’t like Big Government?
They love it, when it helps the wealthy…
Guest: Economist Dean Baker, Author of The Conservative Nanny State: How the Wealthy Use the Government to Stay Rich and Get Richer and Co-Founder and Co-Director of the Center for Economic and Policy Research, will discuss his book and the current mortgage crisis.
Despite the squeaker in Indiana last night, it’s over for Hillary.
Also the memory of Mildred Loving, who took on Virginia’s law against interracial marriages in 1967. Before she died, Loving endorsed the equal right of gay people to marry as well.
And other news of the week…
Why are they so high?
Who profits by this?
Should gas taxes be lowered? Raised?
Is there an answer here? Apart from waving Bush’s “magic wand”?
Guest: Tyson Slocum, Director of the Energy Program at Public Citizen
- 11/19/2014Google Knows [IS]
- 11/17/2014Much Ado Over Gruber [Hannity]
- 11/16/2014Will Repubs Shut Down Gov’t Again? [News Channel 8]
- 11/14/2014Will Supreme Court Kill Obamacare? [NV]
- 11/12/2014Low 2014 Election Turnout; Supreme Court Takes On ObamaCare (Again) [IS]
- 11/7/2014Wake Up, Democrats! [NV]
- 11/5/2014Midterm Madness [LM]
- 11/4/2014Election Day [Australian Radio]
- 11/3/2014Midterms, Ebola, and ISIS [News Channel 8]
- 11/2/2014Pre-Election Night Inside Scoop TV
- 10/31/2014Scared Yet? [NV]
- 10/29/2014Midterm Madness [LM]
- 10/22/2014Terror in Canada [LM]
- Older Archives