The scandal at the Washington Post simply sheds light on what has been de rigueur in Washington for a long time:Ã‚Â paying large sums of money for the opportunity to influence politicians.Ã‚Â But the Post compounded the legalized bribery so common in Washington with allowing cash to buy access to journalists as well!
Nice touch for a dying industry!
How much do you think the devil will pay to buy journalism’s soul?
Guest: Mohamed Musa of Sierra Leone
Mark takes on Republican Strategist Mike Lane
What do we do when dictatorships mistreat their own people and threaten the world?
Is Iran on the Brink of Revolution?
Is Korea on the Brink of War?
Mark discusses the same difficult issues of North Korea and Iran with Garland Nixon, co-host of Dialogue.
- 9/4/2014Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 8/30/2014How’s the Federal Reserve Handling the Economy? [IS]
- 8/29/2014Nine-Year Old Girl with an Uzi [NV]
- 8/28/2014The Airline Seat Reclining War [IS]
- 8/27/2014Should Corporations Move to Canada to Avoid US Taxes? [Hannity]
- 8/26/2014Blame the NRA [IS]
- 8/25/2014US Policy on Libya [Al Jazeera Arabic]
- 8/20/2014Vladimir Putin’s Neo-Fascism [IS]
- 8/19/2014The Ferguson Anarchists and the Militarized Police [IS]
- 8/15/2014Peace in Missouri [IS]
- 8/14/2014War in Missouri [IS]
- 8/13/2014On the Border; Clinton-Obama Differences; Suicide [ISLM]
- 8/12/2014Why We Are in Iraq Again [Australian Radio]
- Older Archives