The Economy on the Rebound
Geitner’s Plan to Fix Systemic Risks on Wall Street
Republican Leader Boehner Clueless on Why We Need to Fix the Economy
A Bad Idea to Change Accounting Standards
Good News from Coal Country
Why North Carolina Supports Bullies
Why the “Occupied” District of Columbia May Still Not Get to Vote
A Defused Bomb in Israel
The Wrong Man for the National Intelligence Council
The Curse of the Moderate Republican – Specter Turns on Workers
Republican Strategist Mike Lane and I go at it over AIG.
I support the 90% tax on bonuses of executives who are getting millions of dollars while their companies are on taxpayer life support.
Mike does not support the tax.
Either we get the bonuses back or this company should fail and all the people that took the bonuses should be sued until they have no more money than a homeless person living under a bridge.
Guest: Lorelei Scarbro, Community Organizer for the Coal River Wind Project
- 3/8/2014Mark at Arlington County DC
- 3/9/2014Campaign Kickoff! [1 pm]
- 3/7/2014Mark Levine for Congress [News Views 6 pm]
- 3/6/2014Levine v. Hannity — The Aggressive Progressive vs. The Firebrand Conservative [Hannity]
- 3/5/2014Interview with Congressional Candidate Mark Levine [AM]
- 3/4/2014Russia Invades the Ukraine [Australian Radio]
- 2/26/2014I Still Believe in the American Dream [AM]
- 2/24/2014Meet Mark Levine, Candidate for Congress in Virginia’s 8th
- 2/20/2014Why I’m Running for Congress
- 2/19/2014WPFW Pledge Week [AM Alternative]
- 2/17/2014I am Running for Congress.
- 2/14/2014Racism (Against Blacks) Hurts White People Too [NV]
- 2/12/2014Republicans Cave on Debt Ceiling; Coal Companies Blow Up Mountains [AM]
- Older Archives