Mark gives all the details tonight, from the 911 call to the radio dispatches, and discusses them with you.
Guest: Republican Strategist Mike Lane
Two controversial issues tonight:
1) Who was wrong in the confrontation between the Cambridge Police and a Harvard Professor? Both of them. But the Police were more wrong.
2) Will the Republicans derail health care?
Guest: Dr. Michael C. Trahos, Past President, Board Member, and Chairman of Legislative Affairs of the Medical Society of Northern Virginia
Why the FBI Squelched an Investigation Into the Post-9/11 Summit Meeting Between Leaders of White-Supremacist and Islamic-Extremist Terrorist Organizations
My investigative reporting is on the frontpage of Alternet.Ã‚Â Click the above link to read it.
If you want to briefly hear former Special FBI Agent Mike German, this two-minute clip of my interview with him shows the corruption at the FBI went all the way to the top, to Director Robert Mueller.
(You can also see a brief clip of Michael German’s face about 30 seconds into the intro of every one of my TV shows.)
The full one-hour interview with Agent German is below:
- 9/17/2014Inside Scoop 3 pm
- 9/16/2014What Obama Doesn’t Understand About ISIS [IS]
- 9/15/2014Immigration Debate [ISTV]
- 9/12/2014Inside Scoop Smorgasbord
- 9/11/2014Thirteen Years After 911, the World’s a Bigger Mess [IS]
- 9/10/2014Domestic Violence [IS]
- 9/9/2014Ray Rice, Bob McDonnell, and Citizens United [IS]
- 9/8/2014Inside Scoop 9/8/14
- 9/5/2014The Virginia Governor is Going to Jail [NV]
- 8/30/2014How’s the Federal Reserve Handling the Economy? [IS]
- 8/29/2014Nine-Year Old Girl with an Uzi [NV]
- 8/28/2014The Airline Seat Reclining War [IS]
- 8/27/2014Should Corporations Move to Canada to Avoid US Taxes? [Hannity]
- Older Archives