Why are we compromising so much?
Why is that the right-wing tactics of lying and demagoguery succeed?
Why aren’t people converging on town halls FOR health insurance reform?
Should progressives learn from the dirty tricks of the Lunatic Right?
Guest: Helen Thomas
Probably no one alive today has had more substantive interaction with as many Presidents as many times as the “Dean of the White House Press Corps” Helen Thomas, who regularly interrogated 10 Presidents: Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., and now Obama.
My television guest tonight Mary Apick, an award-winning Iranian actress from before the Iranian Revolution, is still a household name in Iran. Today she is an American actor and also a director, producer, and human rights activist.
Mary Apick’s play, Beneath the Veil, showing one night only at the Kennedy Center on October 8, explores the role of women in Islam and Islam in women’s lives.
From the “birthers” to the town hall mobs to those stocking up on guns…
Where does right-wing anger come from?
Is it racism or some other deep-seated fear?
Fear of what?
Higher Quality Audio Clip (24 MB)
Lower Quality Audio Clip (< 10 MB)
- 10/31/2014News Views 6 pm
- 11/1/2014FOX News 9 pm
- 10/29/2014Leslie Marshall 4 pm
- 10/22/2014Terror in Canada [LM]
- 10/21/2014Ebola, Shemola [Australian Radio]
- 10/15/2014Don’t Panic! [LM]
- 10/27/2014Did an Obama Volunteer Hire a Legal Prostitute? Who Cares? [FOX]
- 10/10/2014Ebola, ISIS, Midterms, and Palin Family Brawl [News Channel 8]
10/9/2014ObamaCare is Working. Does Anyone Know?
- 10/8/2014We Did It! Marriage Equality in Majority of USA [Leslie Marshall]
- 10/7/2014The War on Terrorism [Hannity]
- 10/1/2014One Cheer for the War Against ISIS [Australian Radio]
- 9/29/2014Scalia Says Corporations Must Be Legally Allowed to Bribe Politicians. This is Why He’s Wrong. [IS]
- Older Archives