My guest, Pastor Bill Keller, argues that violently attacking someone because of their race, creed, or sexual orientation is a threat to freedom of speech!
I then discussed this show for an additional hour on the Kincaid Show here: ..
Mark debates Republican strategist Mike Lane on the Obama record and asks him whether Republicans would like to have a say in governing or “just say no” to Obama.
Guest: Congressman Russ Carnahan (D-Missouri)
Mark was a guest on AIR AMERICA tonight.
Arlen Specter is likely to be a Liebercrat, but that’s still better than a Republican.
As with Lieberman, we’d rather have him mostly with us than mostly against us.
He’s not an automatic 60th vote.
We’ll have to see how it plays out.
Depending on how he votes, he may have to be challenged in a Democratic Primary.
Now let’s see how he votes.
- 7/29/2014Inside Scoop 3 pm ET
- 7/28/2014Inside Scoop 3 pm ET
- 7/25/2014Inside Scoop 3 pm ET
- 7/24/2014Inside Scoop 3 pm ET
- 7/23/2014Inside Scoop 3 pm ET
- 7/17/2014Russian-Armed Terrorists Shot Down Civilian Airliner in Ukraine [IS]
- 7/16/2014Can Hamas Terrorists be Stopped? [IS]
- 7/15/2014Australian Radio
- 7/11/2014Should Central American Children Find Refuge in America? [News Views]
- 7/10/2014Troubled Teens, War in Gaza, Child Refugees on US Border [ISLM]
- 7/2/2014Hobby Lobby; History of Mid-East Trouble
- 7/1/2014Hobby Lobby [Inside Scoop]
- 6/26/2014The Supreme Court and other Federal Cases [Inside Scoop]
- Older Archives